You can't argue with the fact that he also looks so handsome in his uniform. Despite the fact that it is army green with a mint green shirt.
Here is a picture of our dear friends, Kristen and Kevin Pieroni and George and Kimberli Tripp.
I was so happy to be able to attend his graduation. I didn't know if I would be there with all of our moving plans. But I am glad that it worked out. I was able to leave the girls with a friend (Thanks Kate!) and enjoy the 4 hours of graduate names being read. Thankfully, no one expected us to clap the entire time. It made it even better that I got to enjoy the ceremony with Kristen. We had such a fun visit and enjoyed listening to where all of the graduates will be heading. Quite a few are going to Alaska (Yeah Joneses!), only a couple that I could tell would be going to El Paso with us, but there was a bit of awe through the crowd at Kevin's Stanford move (congratulations!) and of course a moving show of support to our friend Leo heading to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
We got some fun pictures taken of the whole peds group after the graduation. They are an amazing group of caring, intelligent, and fun doctors. I am lucky that I got to associate with them over the last three years.
I have truly appreciated all of the wonderful people that Miki has been able to associate with at work each day. They have made this experience endurable for him and for me. Thank you everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment