Friday, November 20, 2009

White Sands

A couple of weekends ago, we drove to White Sands, NM. We stayed in a hotel overnight and enjoyed the pool. I love to see how much more confident Kylie is in the water. Sadie is getting there.















We spent the next day at the dunes and then made a venture to the Alamogordo Space Museum.


We all loved the beautiful sand. There was no one there because of the time of year. We got a sled and went down the hills over and over again. This sand is so soft, fine, and white. It took me back to my days around snow. Kylie kept accidentally calling it snow.

Not everyone enjoyed the museum. I thought it was very interesting and enjoyed myself, but it was little boring for the kids. They did well though and were patient with me as I stopped to read every sign and poster. Here is Kylie pretending to be afraid of a missile.













1 comment:

Katrina Rasband said...

gotta love nm! one day i'll call it home! one day!