Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome Baby Girl!

Lanie Vaea Cain was born Thursday, May 13th at 6:55 PM. She was 7 lbs. 1.5 oz. and 19 in. long. Mom and baby are both doing well.
We are so excited to have her in our family.
There will be more details and pictures to come.

21 comments:

Danae said...

Congratulations! Another darling girl to add to the family! We are so happy for you guys and so glad that Miki could come home for it. We'll look forward to seeing more pics.

Becky Foster said...

So-oo cute!!!!! Congrats Tovi. I'm so happy for you. Now hopefully my baby will come. I'm glad Miki was there too. Hope you're doing well!

TOVAR said...

What a peanut! That last picture made me giggle for quite some time. She seems very sweet.

Unknown said...

Awesome, I can hardly wait to hold her. I am anxious to see you all. We will be there soon.

Katrina Rasband said...

the girls and i are so excited for your newest addition! 3 girls is a good way to go lol love and miss ya tons!

Kevin and Kristen said...

Yea! Congratulations to all of you! She is so sweet and tiny and I am so glad that she came when here daddy could be there. So cute!

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

I am sooo happy for you, and for Miki, and for Lanie, and her sisters. My heart is full and just keeps swelling when ever I think about you and your family. Welcome to Life Baby! I love you Tovi.

Kimberli said...

YAY!!! Its so fun to see pictures of the little cutie! I loved the family picture at the top. We are so happy for you and hope things continue to go well.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I love the name. :)

Lynse said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I bet the girls just love having her around. Hope everything is going well.

T K Barlow said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations and I am glad Miki was there! You're such a great mom, she is a lucky girl to join your family.

Billy and Megan said...

Love that last picture!!! She is a cutie and you looked fabulous. Congratulations!!

Leah said...

Hooray! I was waiting anxiously for the news. She is so beautiful and we are really glad that Miki is home. We will call soon!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for all of you and it is wonderful to see Miki back with all of his girls! She is so beautiful, just like her mommy and sisters. I miss you!! Trish

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

She's adorable! Congrats! I'm so glad that Miki was here for the birth. Hope you are all doing well!

Jenny said...

She is so beautiful! I am glad that Miki was able to be there. I hope things are going good with little princess number three!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

She's gorgeous! Can you send some girl vibes my way if I ever have another one?

jomandy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I wish I could come and visit your cute family. Glad Daddy was able to be there. I miss you!

DocLT said...

She's beautiful Tovi and Miki!!! Glad to see the ENTIRE family there :0)

Kristen said...

She is sooo cute and I love her name! Congratulations!