My life, as I try to understand the ins and outs of raising my children and being a good wife, mother, friend, and person.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
My Little Clone
We think that Lanie looks a lot like I did as a baby. My Great Aunt made me this dress and I still have it. I was able to get some cute pictures of Lanie in it as well. Do you see the resemblance?
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
3 comments:
Wow that is amazing! She is so cute!
Yep, I'd say she's a "little Tovi". Man, she's getting so big! I wish I could hold her.
She does look like a Mini You! That really is quite remarkable. I love that you still have the dress.
Post a Comment