We enjoyed the fun Trunk or Treat that our church put on this year. There was a potluck chili dinner. But this one was exceptional because some people brought soup, hot dogs, sandwiches, rolls and popcorn besides the regular chili and cornbread. There was definitely food that everyone in my family could enjoy.The girls entertained themselves at the cakewalk, face painting and fishing pond.
Obviously they enjoyed the cakewalk, as you can tell that Kylie is saving some for later. I just love how kids can truly enjoy a cupcake.
My Three Beauties!

There was also a Haunted House that Kylie said wasn't scary. She did state that some of the moms were crying because they were so afraid of the falling spider. I missed going through because I had a baby in a stroller, but I am sure that I would have been one of those moms in tears (I don't like spiders) and embarrassed my daughter. Sadie said that it was scary, but then the next day changed her tune and said that she had loved it!
Showing off their super hero poses.

The Loot!



2 comments:
trunk or treats are the best! love the super heros!
Looks like they had a great time! Their costumes are very cute!
Post a Comment