
You will notice that in most of these pictures Lanie is either sleeping or looking pretty sad. On the last day we actually got some smiles and one laugh. Poor kid was so sick the whole trip.

These pictures are thanks to Moya and Mimosa. I actually had no clue that any of this fun adventure was going on while Miki and I were taking the big girls on all of the rides. I thought that Lanie was at the hotel sleeping and crying most of the time. There are a couple of pictures of when she joined the rest of us, but overall it was fun to see these pictures after the trip and laugh at the cute situations. I loved that she was strategically placed so that some of the characters were in the background.


What a cute girl. Thanks Moya and Mimosa for taking the time to make some nice memories with Lanie!
1 comment:
Such fun Disney pictures! We love Disneyland and are already counting down the years until the next time we go!
Post a Comment