I am trying to catch up on my posts because of this lovely book that I made with Blurb. It took me awhile to get it done, but once I ordered it, I got it within a week. Please notice that the bottom corner came to me crushed. So, I called Blurb and they told me to take a picture and email it to them and they would print another and overnight it to me free of charge. So, now I have two books of our 2008 memories...and I want more! I am going to catch up on my blogging and keep up to date and work on a blog book of our 2009 memories next. Hopefully it won't take me quite as long to get it done this time.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Blurb
I am trying to catch up on my posts because of this lovely book that I made with Blurb. It took me awhile to get it done, but once I ordered it, I got it within a week. Please notice that the bottom corner came to me crushed. So, I called Blurb and they told me to take a picture and email it to them and they would print another and overnight it to me free of charge. So, now I have two books of our 2008 memories...and I want more! I am going to catch up on my blogging and keep up to date and work on a blog book of our 2009 memories next. Hopefully it won't take me quite as long to get it done this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
love blurb and glad you shared your book with me so I could get mine done too. I love it.
What a great idea! I have been wanting to do this for a Christmas present for Grandparents. What size did you end up doing?
Post a Comment