I drove Miki and two of his coworkers, Wes and Beth, to the airport today. We left at 4:30 AM. Luckily, Wes' has a great girlfriend who was willing to come over and hang out at our house so the girls could keep sleeping instead of having to wake them up and take them with us. Thanks Jenny!
I promised that I would post pictures and some fun stuff about our day so that hopefully Miki will get a chance to check out the blog when he is at a computer. So, here we go...
The girls got ready this morning without too much running and hiding, dancing, or tickleing. And don't they look adorable!?!
Sadie's normal expression... "What do you think
you are doing

?"
Kylie was soooo proud! She can finally turn on the light all by herself. She is tall enough! Our light switches are actually placed higher than any that I have ever seen before. I guess it is one of the fine features of our community but it has made Kylie's life miserable, until now!
.JPG)
I don't carpool to take Kylie to and from her preschool. I actually enjoy picking her up every time because I love to see how excited she is and I love to see her in action at school. But... today I picked up two of my neighbors' girls, Makenzie and Makenna, as well. It is so funny to see four little girls all holding my hands to cross the parking lot to our car. There was actually supposed to be a little two-year old boy, Troy, as well but he was sick. Something going around the neighborhood! Hope it skips our house (not likely!)
Sadie throwing one of her many tantrums! I think that this one was over her wanting the toy that Kylie had. Hard lesson to learn!
Well, we miss you Miki and hope that you arrived in Honduras safe and sound. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment