Kylie is getting so big! I can't believe that she will be four in four months. She is such a good big sister and the girls love to play together. Of course Kylie is Sadie's hero.
Miki will be going to Honduras on January 31st. He is doing a military medical misson for ten days. It isn't a long trip, so we aren't too stressed about the seperation. But Kylie is upset. She keeps telling us how much she is going to miss her daddy. I have decided that I will take a picture of the girls each day that Miki is gone and post them on this blog with details about our day. Miki will hopefully have access to the internet and I thought this would be a fun way for him to keep up on the family while he is gone. I also think that it will help Kylie to know that she is still able to keep in touch with her Dad and help him in a little way each day. The girls are everything to Miki!
Kylie has told Dad to bring her back something from Honduras. Of course for the last few days, he has been telling me that he is going to bring them back machetes. I was a little panicked and actually pulled him aside for a discussion about this last night. He said that he was going to bring back a machete for everyone in the whole family so that we could have sword fights. Well after some worried discussion on my side, I found out that he is really just going to get one for himself, "because that is what everyone brings back from Honduras." And, with some frustration with me for taking him too seriously, he told me that he wasn't going to bring machetes for the girls, but that he would just have to see what he could find at the shops there. He sure does get frustrated when I don't get that he is teasing (which you think I would get after almost 7 years of marriage... he is never serious!!!)
So, we will be posting a lot more next week!



5 comments:
Love it love it love it. Great title! You are on my favorites! Thanks for making this! We love you guys!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I added you to my blogroll. And - I hope it's okay - for the ward directory I took copy of your family photo from your blog to replace your photo from last year. Have a good day! -- Angela (dangela.davenportfam.org)
Tovi! What an adorable little family! It'll be fun to be able to keep up with you & how you are doing. Karyn
Yeah! I'm so excited your blogging. It is a great way to keep in touch with people.
Your girls are so cute!
Way to succumb to peer pressure!!! Blogging is fantastic, very addicting. That is so sweet and so sad the Kylie is so worried about her Daddy being gone. It is so amazing to see our husbands turn into these amazing fathers. I love it!
Post a Comment