Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Gangsta Paradise
So, Miki has this strange love for rap music, particularly the rap music that he listened to as a kid and memorized every word and can repeat even now. He loves it when the girls rock out to his not-so-normal kids music. I would have to say that they are so cute and luckily just enjoy a good beat. The first video is of Kylie when she was about 13 months old. The second video was taken last week in the car. Hope you don't get sick from the bumpy ride (Miki was driving) but okay, it was really bumpy because I was the one behind the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It is so cute!
How cute! Scott used to work with inter-city youth and he would come home knowing all sorts of lyrics. I think I agree with Miki, though, the older stuff is better.
Those girls are so cute. And wow, I think this is the first time I have seen a pic of Sadie with her hair in place... j/k She is getting so big and grown up.
That is so adorable! I love the one of both of them in the car. I love it when my kids dance, too. I need to get some of it on video.
Oh Tovi....I can so relate with this one. Jon is the same way and I just have to roll my eyes at him. He loves his old school rap music. What can I say?
Post a Comment