
Sadie turned 2 years old yesterday! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She has been such a joy to our family and makes every day interesting!
Here is Sadie at the hospital the day she was born. I love the looks on their faces!
.JPG)
Look at those beautiful eyes! Sadie-1 year old.
Sadie (or Bug as we all call her) is a little monkey. When she is supposed to be sitting still, she can't help but climb all over everything, usually mommy. She is pretty obedient and actually loves to help clean. If she spills something, she will run for a towel and wipe it up, then replaces the towel. If she spills food while she is eating, she will take off her bib and wipe it up. She knows where everything goes and will help put things back where they go, especially if it is just randomly during the day. Not during clean up time, that is a whole different story.
Sadie loves her mommy and is attached to my hip, always! We are having a little drama right now because I am trying not to carry her so much. She is just too big and heavy and old for me to be lugging around. She absolutely does not like this idea and lets me know.
If she doesn't like something, she will throw monster tantrums and she is the most difficult child to persuade. I have to trick her a lot! To brush her teeth, I have to pretend that a doll is doing it. To change her diaper, I have to pretend that I am going to change Kylie's diaper. Sadie knows that Kylie doesn't wear a diaper and will immediately try to step in and correct the situation by letting me change her diaper instead. Miki has to pretend that he is going to get her, chase her, carry her, tickle her, or talk to her in order to get her to do what mommy says (she doesn't like his help so much, unless she has no other option/mommy isn't around).
Sadie will hug us all day long, gives kisses and says "please" and "thank you so much" all of the time. She is very polite and compassionate. If someone is hurt, she is the first one there to kiss them, hug them and make sure that they are okay.
She is such a spunky little girl that keeps us on our toes and brings so much love and laughter into our home. We love her and are so grateful that the Lord has given her to our care.
Here is Sadie at the hospital the day she was born. I love the looks on their faces!
Look at those beautiful eyes! Sadie-1 year old.
On her birthday, July 20, 2008, wearing her brand new Ariel swimming suit. She LOVES Ariel. Thanks family and friends for a great birthday! We missed you and love you all.




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sadie Bug!
Post a Comment