.jpg)
Kylie has loved her preschool and it is one of the many things that we will miss about San Antonio. She got to walk in a cap and gown and receive a graduation certificate. Another thing that she received from the the children's pastor, Mr. David, was a children's Bible. We have loved reading the stories together and it is amazing how many times she will state that she already knows the story since she learned all about it at school. I will miss the religious/secular mix that she had there; the prayers, bible study, and loving atmosphere.
.jpg)
Onward and upward to Kindergarten!
.jpg)
1 comment:
How cute are those cap and gowns. Gracious! I hope that kindergarten proves to be equally as wonderful. I bet it will feel strange having her gone for such a long time during the weekdays. I don't think we ever got used to it.
Post a Comment