.JPG)
Sadie was a ladybug this year. The costume is a little big on her, so I am hoping that she will agree to be a ladybug next year as well. We love this costume for her, since her nickname is Sadie the Ladybug, or Bug for short. Sadie told everyone that she was a modest ladybug for halloween. We had to add a t-shirt underneath to make it modest.
.JPG)
Kylie picked out her costume at the store. She is a witch. But she said that she is a good witch since they wouldn't let the kids wear scary costumes to sch
.JPG)
ool.
.JPG)
Kylie had a fun unofficial Halloween party. All of the kindergarten teachers worked together to make progressive craft and learning stations. The kids got to rotate through all of the kindergarten rooms and do different learning projects with each teacher. I got to help out with her classroom. I love seeing her with her classmates and teacher. She has grown up so much and I am so proud of all that she has learned this year!
1 comment:
Cute girls! Looks like they had a fun Halloween. I am so glad that Kevin caught Miki before he leaves soon. He had a great time talking with his buddy again. We'll miss him and hope the eyar flies by for you all.
Post a Comment