My life, as I try to understand the ins and outs of raising my children and being a good wife, mother, friend, and person.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Snow in El Paso
We moved south specifically to stay away from cold weather. We haven't lived in a snowy climate for almost 6 years now. What a shock when we got snow on Oct. 28th here in El Paso. Of course it didn't stay around long. But the girls loved every minute of it. Kylie had a hard time falling a sleep, because she just wanted to watch it all night outside her window. It is amazing how magical it is.
Tovi, I am chuckling right now. Are you dreaming of Phoenix? Who would have thought snow in El Paso?? We are excited to go up to Utah in February and play in the snow again. There is definitely something magical about it.
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
1 comment:
Tovi, I am chuckling right now. Are you dreaming of Phoenix? Who would have thought snow in El Paso?? We are excited to go up to Utah in February and play in the snow again. There is definitely something magical about it.
Post a Comment