Monday, April 5, 2010

Disney On Ice

Kimberli convinced me to stay one more day in San Antonio so that we could join her at the Disney on Ice show. I couldn't say no when I knew how much my girls would love it. We even let them get all dressed up as princesses. We met up with Wendy, Elena and Wendy's sister.


The show was exciting and magical. But I would have to say, way too loud! I am sure the child in my womb could hear everything perfectly. What it did to my other girls' ears, I can't say for sure, but they do seem to be ignoring me more lately!


The girls loved the skating princesses the best, but I was a little confused by the whole story line. I guess the theme was Celebrations because the first half was about celebrating different holidays. We didn't particularly care for the Halloween segment that introduced all of the evil villains from the Disney movies. The second half of the show was a little more confusing as Mickey was magically traveling to different countries trying to find Minnie. My guess is that they were trying to show how different countries celebrate. Just seemed a bit random.
I am glad that we stayed for this because it was one of the highlights for the girls and the main thing that they talked to their teachers, friends and family about when we got back to El Paso.

No comments: