When Miki came home, he was able to spend a lot of time with the girls especially since they were on Christmas break from school. One of his great plans was to push all of the sofas together and have everyone sleep on one big sofa bed. I chose to sit this one out, but had fun watching and listening to the mischief. Sadie didn't last the entire night. I think I remember her coming up to her bed after only a little while.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Camping out in the living room
When Miki came home, he was able to spend a lot of time with the girls especially since they were on Christmas break from school. One of his great plans was to push all of the sofas together and have everyone sleep on one big sofa bed. I chose to sit this one out, but had fun watching and listening to the mischief. Sadie didn't last the entire night. I think I remember her coming up to her bed after only a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment