
Grandma and Grandpa Bryson, Grandma and Grandpa Cain and Uncle Marty and Aunt Chrissy all joined us for a fun week the middle of December. It was so nice to have everyone all together. They came to see Miki after a long year away from family, to spend some Christmas fun with us, but most importantly for Lanie's baby blessing (pictures of that will be in the next post.)

I just wanted to post some fun family game time pictures. I have always enjoyed playing board games with my family. We got The Settlers of Catan and had a good time playing it with the group. Those that didn't want to play worked on a big Christmas puzzle. I think we all rotated through trying to place pieces on that puzzle. The champion puzzlers were Marty, Jane and Tovi. I think we pulled some long hours on that one. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the end product. We will have to try and put it together again next year. Anyone want to join me?

Do you think I am taking this too seriously? Or maybe I look like I have been caught cheating?
I love how much fun Kylie and Sadie were having helping us out.
No comments:
Post a Comment