


Lanie was 10 months old on March 13th. She was able to sit up on her own. She copies any sound that she hears. If someone sneezes or coughs, she will copy the sound and then laugh. She could say "Bye Bye" and wave her hand whenever her dad or sisters were leaving. She also could say "baby" "daddy" and "ma ma".
One time I was taking Sadie and a friend to the park. I had to stop and put gas in the car. Sadie's friend asked where I was, and Sadie stated "back there." Lanie immediately said "back there." We were all shocked to hear her say this so clearly. She loves to jabber to anyone who will listen. As soon as she sees her big sisters, she talks nonstop. She is slower than the other two at walking, but I know she has them both beat in the talking area.



3 comments:
What a cutie pie!
So cute! They grow up so fast don't they?
Such cute pictures and cute girls! What a sweet family!
Post a Comment