Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kylie's 7th Birthday 5-8-2011

Kylie started her day with breakfast in bed and opening presents before heading off to school. She got some super hero toys, a Jasmine doll, some Littlest Pet Shops, clothes, a slip and slide, a new bag, a purse making kit, some money, a paper doll book and an American Girl teaching kit.





















She wanted a big party with her friends, but this is always a busy time, so I gave her the option of having a party or she could go see The Sound of Music with me at the UTEP dinner theater.



Lucky for me, she choose the dinner theater. We celebrated her birthday as a family and a couple of days later, she and I had a wonderful evening eating fancy food and staying up late watching one of our favorite plays. I know it will be an evening that I will always remember and I hope she will too!



Kylie has grown up so much and loves being a big sister. She takes good care of her baby sister, Lanie and loves to play with Sadie. I love that she is so curious and wants to learn and know everything. She is a good friend and tries to do her best in everything she does. We love you Kylie!











No comments: