Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How To Do Your Daughter's Hair

Obviously, I have no idea what to do with my girls' hair. It would help if they liked to sit still long enough for me to experiment. But honestly, I just don't have a great imagination when it comes to creative and cute hairstyles.

Who can forget their hair from this picture!
Maybe Kylie will forgive me for this mistake of a haircut!

Well, I saw this site on my friend Megan's blog, and I now think that I can do my girls justice. Maybe I will post some of my attempts!


http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ Check it out!

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

Ooooooo! Love the hairfixing blog site. How fun! I want to try some of those... but maybe Lucy needs a little more hair. :)

Leah said...

I LOVE THIS HAIR BLOG! Thanks for passing it on! I am going to try lots of these new ideas. I think it will help if Brinley can see them before hand!

Billy and Megan said...

I'm so glad you liked the site! Can't wait to see pics of your girls' hair! I got Brooklyn to sit though a fancy "do" today by turning on Dora- really LOUD.

Amy said...

I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. I did not know you had a blog. Now I can see what is up with you and your cute family. Your girls are so cute. I will be using the hair blog site for sure. Fixing 4 girls hair is crazy. Amy Skousen

Christine said...

Okay, you have to check out my blog, I tagged you for a post, maybe it will get you to update your blog!