Monday, April 21, 2008

Easter 2008

I know that it has been awhile since Easter, but I hadn't posted anything about our fun Easter holiday yet.

Kylie drew a self-portrait on her Easter egg.

Sadie enjoying her first "real" Easter egg hunt. The girls wouldn't have cared if there was candy inside of the eggs because Miki spent about a month doing practice egg hunts. He would hide the plastic eggs (empty) all over the house and the girls had a blast finding them. Sadie was soooo cute looking for the eggs outside. She would see one and start yelling/babbling with so much excitement. You can see it on the cute video that I have posted here.


We had such a good time with Grandpa Martin and Grandma Mimosa (Miki's parents). Thanks for the visit!
Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Marty also came down from Austin for the holiday. The girls love having the company because they always have someone to pay attention to them. There is always a definite recovery period though, where the girls realize that mom isn't going to play with them /entertain them as much as Grandma and Grandpa and fun Aunts and Uncles.

No comments: