1st: I needed an estimate for a leaking A/C condensation drain. So, this guy, Troy, came out and gave me a quote of $150 if he needed to dig away at some of the foundation. He said that hopefully he wouldn't have to do that and how about we take a closer look to see how bad the problem really was. I said OK. So, he proceeded to pull pvc piping off of my exterior wall and decided that the problem wasn't that bad and that he could fix it in two minutes. Which he then proceeded to do. Then he turned to me and said that that would cost me $80! I was shocked and actually started laughing at him. I said "your kidding, right?" He said no and that the price of the service call itself was $65 plus $15 for the materials, etc. I was in complete shock, but paid him anyway. When Miki got home from work, I told him the problem and it hit me as I was explaining the situation out loud to an adult, how ridiculous the whole thing was. Miki suggested that I call the company and complain or post some nasty emails about the company. So, the next morning I called the only number that I could find for the company and got none other than Troy. He was the company, owner, boss and one and only employee. So, who did I have to complain to but the person who I was upset with. This does not make for a happy situation for me, since I hate confrontation and I just want everyone to be happy. With my waterworks threatening to take over the entire conversation, I preceeded to explain to him that I felt deceived since he had never actually given me a quote for the actual work that he did before he did it. He said that he thought that when I said okay, let's take a closer look, that I meant okay do the work. I told him that I really was looking for an estimate so that I could better judge what needed to be done and who should do it and that I wanted prices stated upfront. He was sooooo kind, never got upset and was trying to do everything possible to make me happy. We agreed upon 50% off and he sent me a check in the mail, which I got the very next day. Even as I write this, I feel bad for the guy because he probably has a wife and family that he is supporting with his business and here I come along and complain, complain, complain. There I go; always empathetic even when some one isn't being upfront and forthright with me.
2nd: Our computer got a virus!!!! Misery!!! For the past couple of weeks, I felt that I really needed to back up my photos. Let's just say that it was a prompting. Every day I would think about it and then put it off until tomorrow. PEOPLE... DO NOT PUT IT OFF! YOU WILL REGRET IT! We got this nasty virus called Zinaps Spyware. I turned on the computer and it popped up that Zinaps was running a test on my computer for any viruses or spyware. I didn't think anything of it since I had just done some Microsoft updates and just thought that this new program was something that Microsoft put on my computer. Well, when Zinaps started running, it infested our computer and even knocked off our internet service. I was on the phone for 4 hours with HP support and they ended up restoring my computer back to factory settings which meant that everything was erased. Luckily, I was able to download files and photos to some CDs, update my Norton Antivirus (which was expired!!! PEOPLE... DON'T LET YOUR ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM EXPIRE!) and then when the system was all clear, I put the photos and files back on the computer. I had to run checks on everything to make sure that my files and photos hadn't been contaminated before downloading them. I spent about 6 hours on all of this computer mess between late, late Thursday night and Friday morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment