So, tonight I used the packet with my family. The lesson had a game where I cut out pictures of different body parts (arms, feet, eyes, ears, and lips) and put them into a bag. The girls got to pick out one of the pictures and tell me how they could be reverent with that part of their body.
We had a good time and then the fun really began as they started putting the pictures on themselves. I thought this one of Kylie was great! .jpg)
Sadie is putting the ears on her own ears.
And Kylie is pretending that these are her folded arms.
.jpg)



3 comments:
What a cute idea! Im going to have to use this :)
I had gotten something like that for Family Home Evening when I was Kylie's age. I LOVED playing with it and making everyone as reverent as possible. After a while though, the parts started showing the abuse. I'm not sure what ever happened to it. I'm guessing it was thrown away in one of my family's many moves.
Post a Comment