I just wanted to post some cute things that Kylie said today.
We were sitting around eating lunch and Kylie said "What the crap!" I calmly told her that that was an adult word and that it wasn't very pretty/nice coming out of her mouth. She said, "I'm sorry, sorry! I'm still learning! Sorry!" And continued to apologize a little more. We all continued eating and then she looked up at me and said, "Mom, I meant the crab that lives in the ocean, not the crab that is an adult word." I thought that that was so cute that she had mixed up the words. Then she gave a soft sort of chuckle and said "So, I meant 'what the crab', or I guess instead you could say 'what the lobster'!" I busted up laughing. What a funny, clever girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is hilarious! I totally wish I had bbeen there for that one. I would have laughed so hard I'd be crying and falling out of my chair!
That is really funny! What a smart girl!
Post a Comment