Here is a picture of her with her teacher Ms. Sherry. She is in the blue dolphin class with 11 other kids.
I think dropping her off for her first day was just as hard this year as it was last year. I was kind of lingering in the door way, and Ms. Sherry was kindly giving me cues to leave. I finally complied and pulled myself away. I just wish more than anything that I could be a fly on the wall. Does it get any easier?
After school, I was attempting to interrogate Kylie, but she wasn't having it. She told me that she just didn't want to talk. I stopped pestering her for a little while, but later at home, she opened up a little more and told me that she talked to a girl named Ellie. She also said that they looked into a mirror and got to tell their teacher their favorite thing about themselves. Kylie said that it was her eyes because they help her to see. I love that she still likes her eyes, glasses and all.



1 comment:
So cute! You're such a sweet mom! I must admit, I was way too excited for Hailey to be in preschool this year to worry about her. She has just been in such need of something to do besides being with me, so I was "happy" to see her go.
Post a Comment