I finally got around to painting our master bedroom last month. It has been the room that we have put off the most, but the one that I have planned, plotted, and dreamed about making over. I had gone through a number of paint options, but finally found one that I thought would fit my plan. It is called "going gray". I don't know if I like that title. It seems to fit me too well. It was a little harder to paint and redesign this room because I didn't really have Miki's thoughts on it. I love to get his opinion (which I really trust when it comes to decorating!), but this time, I just went for it. I had a little advice from my friend Kimberli to give me the confidence. I think it has turned out nice. I love how relaxing the room feels now. I will have to post some pictures of Miki's gardening accomplishments soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment