I love the things that my girls say! A couple of weeks ago, we were planning on visiting with our friends the Tripps. I told Kylie this plan and she was very excited to play with Lucy. She said."I love the way Lucy looks on the outside and the way she looks on the inside." "I think Lucy is beautiful!"
Lucy is beautiful and we are very lucky and blessed to have the Tripps as our friends. I am glad that Kylie has learned (somehow, somewhere) to appreciate how people look on the inside! Maybe all of this is from her doctor dad and his anatomy lectures. I would hope that she really means their personality and not their innards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOL....that is so sweet! Mason is such a literal child that when we used to say anything about inner beauty, he indeed thought we were talking about their guts!
What a sweet post! We feel very blessed to have you guys as our friends!
Post a Comment