Kylie saw our neighbors, The Pieroni's, leaving for a family walk on Sunday. She insisted on forcing Sadie and I to get our shoes on and try to catch up with them. This was a bit tricky since I am a paranoid mother and wouldn't let her cross the street on her own. She would run ahead of Sadie and I and then have to wait for us to catch up to her at each intersection. Finally, at the last intersection, the Pieronis noticed us and I let her cross on her own because Kevin was right there.
We had a nice visit with them at the Tripps' home. But had to head home all too soon. Kylie and Jordan held hands the entire way. I had to get a picture.
.JPG)
I borrowed Kimberli's camera and was taking this first shot and then in the corner I noticed a little girl across the street. It was Sadie! While I was distracted by the cute little couple, Sadie had decided that she was big enough to cross the street by herself just like I had let Kylie. I threw the camera at Kimberli, all the while cursing myself under my breath, and ran to Sadie, who then started running from me. Has this ever happened to you before? I know it has. This is every two-year old's favorite game.

Kimberli must have taken this next shot as I was busy collecting my rebel child. I love how Kylie and Jordan are looking on as I discipline someone other than them.
No comments:
Post a Comment