My friend Kristen tagged me, and here is how it goes:
List 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions/collections, and 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.
5 Joys
1. The laughter of my beautiful girls
2. The way I feel every time I am at the temple
3. Singing
4. Seeing or talking to old friends.
5. A hike, walk along the beach, basically anything out in nature.
5 Fears
1. Something terrible, painful or sad happening to my girls or husband.
2. Falling into the Grand Canyon.
3. Spiders
4. Swimming in the ocean. Having to dive down into deep water where I would have to hold my breath.
5. Not being able to help someone when my help is needed.
5 Obsessions/ Collections
1. Rules. I know the rules and I enforce the rules. My girls know our rules and Miki is slowly understanding the rules.
2. Reading. I am obsessed with reading. I would love to have a magnificent book collection someday.
3. Cleanliness and organization.
4. I can’t have too much stuff. It stresses me out. If I haven’t used it in a year, I would rather get rid of it than have to worry about storing it, cleaning it, packing it, putting it away, or fixing it. I just don’t hold on to things.
5. I have a collection of cards, letters, notes and emails from high school until the present. I love reading them every now and then and seeing how much family and friends have supported, helped, and experienced life with me. (This is the only collection that I can think of, well besides the toothpick holder collection I have from when I was 12 and traveling across the US with my family.)
5 Surprising Facts
1. I have run down the very steep uneven steps of the Great Wall of China.
2. I have eaten cow tongue on an airplane flight. Air Mongolia considers that appropriate food to serve while flying.
3. I have a horrible memory and even when I see a video of myself have a difficult time remembering that I actually did the things that I am watching. I only remember things in great detail when they are tied to strong emotions.
4. My grandparents served a mission for our church in Tahiti about 40 years ago. My mom got to go with them for about 3 months. I always dreamed about the exotic island of Tahiti while I was growing up because of the stories and souvenirs that they brought back with them. When I was at BYU, I hung a picture of Tahiti and Bora Bora on my wall to help me envision my goal of going their someday. I ended up marrying this extremely handsome Tahitian! After we were married and our families got talking, we realized that Miki’s grandfather, Mata Anihia, and his family were some of the people that my grandparents and mother knew well in Tahiti so long ago.
5. I have had horse milk, fresh from the horse.
I tag Farrah Albright, Karyn Tripp, Cami Giacchino, Jen Allen, and Christine Cain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hello Tovi! I saw your blog linked on Megan's. Thought I'd let you know I'm blog stalking you now :)
Oh boy . . . this is going to be a tough one. I'll have to work on it. Loved your responses!
So it looks like I have been tagged. Hmmm. I will figure out what that means later. In the meanwhile your kids are so dang cute!! I love looking at your blog and seeing them. Hopefully we will see them in real life soon!!
Post a Comment