Monday, February 22, 2010

29 Weeks


Photo courtesy of Kylie! What a fun photo shoot. She got some of me with my eyes closed, with Sadie dashing across, with my head completely cropped out of the frame and some without my belly. We were laughing after each picture.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, you look good.

TOVAR said...

Funny. . .every time I look on your blog, I hope to catch a glimpse of you and your cute belly self. Now I am wondering what that would look like doing a samba roll.

Becky Foster said...

You look so adorable!! Hope you're feeling good.

Billy and Megan said...

You look gorgeous! I love your hair that length too. And guess, what- my next door neighbor could easily be your older sister you guys look so much alike! Crazy! Oh, and she is super sweet just like you. :)

Kao said...

You look so cute Tovi! Hope thing are going well. I keep meaning to call you...

DocLT said...

I've been waiting for a belly picture!!! Yay for another little Cain :0)

Kevin and Kristen said...

You look great Tovi! I can't believe you only have -11 weeks to go!

Marnie said...

Tovi, you about the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! It's all in your belly! I was excited to read that you're having another girl. You and the girls all look great and seem to be doing well. I think and pray for you often. Hang in there! You can do hard things. Love you!