Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kylie's School Program

Kylie is in a brand new elementary school called Lundy. It was finished at the beginning of April and this past Thursday was the grand opening. The kindergarten classes put on a musical program for the event. We were all so excited and Kylie practiced her songs for weeks. She has such a beautiful voice and sang out so well. I was very proud of her.

It was a bit frustrating being stuck in the back and trying to video tape her. Of course every parent wanted the best seat to be able to see their child. I am surprised that it didn't come to blows with how some parents would walk up to the front, right in front of the kids and stand their taking pictures.

I think that Kylie was a little unsure of the whole crowd and craziness. She said that she didn't really have fun, which surprised me since she was smiling the whole time. She said that she only did that because her teachers told her to. I think it was overwhelming for her and a little late (7:00 PM).
She is beautiful and so talented. I love this big girl!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the singing Kylie!!!!

Danae said...

So much fun catching up on the latest! Your girls are such sweethearts! Hope you're surviving the last bit of pregnancy and I'm so glad Miki will be back. Hope all goes well. Love ya!