My mom asked for more videos of the girls. So, I was able to catch this fun conversation that the girls had while they were eating a little bed time snack. Sadie brought on a little game of 20 questions and of course Kylie thought it was funny enough to keep it going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe Kylie thought of so many things!
They are sooo cute. Jeremiah and I enjoyed watching this video today. He was chuckling the whole way through, I guess he could appreciate it, he even said that Sadie was funny like Isaac... teehee.
Hi Tovi and family. It's a small blogging world. I saw your link on Farrah's blog. You have a beautiful family. We miss having you at play group. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. Warm wishes!
Post a Comment