Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Kylie turned 4 in May and Sadie turns 2 in July, so we try to get there birthday pictures done in June. That way I only have to make one trip. I took the girls to the Target Photo Studio and got these cute pictures. I think my girls are beautiful. I don't know where they get it from, probably (okay, definitely) from their beautiful father! We miss you daddy!!!



4 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Tovi!!! It was so much fun to look at pictures and see what you guys are up to! I agree - your girls are beautiful and I think they get THAT part from their mom!

Christine said...

Those girls are gorgeous!!! Their Dad may be cute, but their Mom is who they take after. Fun pictures.

Miki said...

That was nice of Christine and Abby to say those things. But I'm pretty sure it's me. Just kidding. Thanks for posting the pics. All three of you are beautiful.

The Bryson Family said...

Jon completely MELTED when he saw these pictures! He also said that Miki might have given them that permanent tan look, but the beauty is all from you. I completely agree. You and Miki are TOTALLY out voted.