Here is a picture of him holding his girls before he left. Notice the classy mustache? The Pediatric docs all decided to have a competition to see who could grow the best mustache. This is Miki's after three days. Unfortunately (for me since it was a great topic for jokes) he shaved it off before he left town. He decided that it wasn't worth it for him to join in the competition for the whole month since he won't even be around to get bragging rights. Sadie loves to dress up as a princess, especially the shoes. I am just amazed she can walk around in those heels. Today she was a fairy princess with Ariel shoes. And she also demanded to wear pink bows in her hair all day today! Sadie LOVES Ariel. Notice the shirt!
.jpg)
.jpg)



2 comments:
What sweet girls! I'm so sorry Miki will be gone for so long. Let me know if I can do anything to help! Oh, and I finished reading this month's book. I'll get it to you Sunday, or sooner if I can.
Sadie is an adorable princess, and the boys and I loved Kylie's picture! Call me any time you want someone to talk too. I know what it is like to be with out your husband... teehee.
Post a Comment