Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Bryson

My mom and dad came out to visit this last week. We all had such a good time! I hadn't seen my parents for over a year, so it was a much needed visit. I was a little afraid that my girls would be a little timid the first couple of days, but no problems! Sadie was saying "Grandma Jane" after the first day and giving Grandpa hugs right away.
It was a much needed visit because Miki has been out of town for the month of June and it was nice to have some adults around the house. Plus, I love my parents! We pretty much just hung around the house, went to Kylie's swimming lessons, ate at a couple of the local restaurants, and visited. My mom and I got some scrapbook pages done. Thanks Mom!
Miki was able to come home for two days while my parents were here. It was so nice to see him on Father's Day and celebrate the holiday with him. We love you, Miki! Sadie was glued to him, which was actually a nice change. I think he really liked that she only wanted him.

Here are some pictures of Grandma Jane and Grandpa Mike with the girls. Please, don't smile Kylie!

W
e went to eat at this restaurant called Rudy's. You have to go here at least once if you are visiting San Antonio. My mom took this picture of Kylie and I. I love that the background is a wall of alcohol. Nice set up for that picture, mom!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hahaha! Love the wall of alcohol! I love it when my boys become Daddy's boys. I enjoy it most of the time, but every so often I think, "Hey, what's wrong with me!" And then they get sick, and all they want is me again. It is nice to feel loved.

I bet Sadie was so cute clinging to her Daddy. I can just see her cuddling with him the whole time. I know one of Scott's favorite times is when he comes home from work and both the boys are running/crawling to get to him. Dad's really are the best for running and jumping and playing and wrestling.

Sorry we haven't seen you in a while. We will have to stop by sometime and let the kids play.