Kylie had her soccer game on Wednesday, the 22nd. It was supposed to be on Monday, but the coach was sick. So we worked it out that she did her make up game on the same night with her friend Gage Atwood.Here is a picture of her with her certificate and medal.

And also a cute picture of her with her buddy, Gage. We were so glad that he was able to play soccer with her this year because it made her less shy and timid.
As you can see in the videos, they just ran and ran and ran. Kylie got two goals. I couldn't get the video of her second goal to show properly. Sorry. But this other video is where she almost made a third goal. I apologize for my loud voice (you may want to turn down your volume) and terrible camera skills. Miki wasn't there and I had Sadie to juggle. It was also a cold and windy day. Okay, enough excuses. Really, I just wasn't paying attention to the camera during the most important moments of the game.



2 comments:
Good going Kylie. You sure ran hard, and did a good job
So cute! If it weren't 30 degrees here, perhaps we would play soccer this time of year too :)
Post a Comment