Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kylie's Haircut and Time with the Cains

We headed to Saratoga Springs on Monday the 28th to spend a few days with Miki's brother, Mica and his kids. Grandma Mimosa and Grandpa Martin, and Aunt Moya came up from Hurricane, so we had a fun-filled house. I really spent most of the time just watching my kids run around, play games, and laugh with their cousins. It was so nice to have the kids get together again since it has been almost three years.


While we were there, I took Kylie to get her hair cut and her fingernails painted. She felt so pampered and got to pick out her own fingernail color. She chose orange with glitter. She told me the next morning that she wished that her hair wasn't so short. I think it looks adorable and even if she doesn't like it, at least it won't take long to grow out again.

No comments: