Saturday, January 2, 2010

Visiting Temple Square

The girls and I flew out to Utah on Dec. 20th. We decided to spend Christmas with my family in Logan and then spend New Years Eve with Miki's family.
I made it a point to take them to Salt Lake City to see the lights on temple square. The Salt Lake City temple was where Miki and I were married and I wanted the girls to understand a little bit more of why the temple is so important to us, to see it in person not just in pictures.



We got to go into the conference center. I hope that they remember when we watch the prophet speak at conference. Maybe they will be able to connect more with what is going on because they were there. Here they are with their cousin Adellyn.

The Christmas lights were beautiful, but it was pretty crowded and freezing! I think that I have gotten a little soft having lived in Arizona and Texas the last 6 years.