My life, as I try to understand the ins and outs of raising my children and being a good wife, mother, friend, and person.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Playing in the Snow
The girls played in the snow three different times while we were in Logan.
This was such a novelty to them and it was fun for me to see their excitement. I just don't understand how kids can ignore the cold for so long. I guess that I was like that too as a kid growing up in Idaho. I definitely have my cold limits now.
Thanks to Adellyn, Grandma Jane and Uncle Jon for helping the girls to really enjoy their snow time!
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment