I am amazed by how excited my kids get just opening up Christmas stockings.
Really, I think that if that was all that they got, they would be satisfied.
But, since they are such good kids and have such loving family and friends, they had many more presents to open.
Santa found us in Logan and gave the girls new baby dolls as well as magnetic paper dolls and more.
I feel bad that I can't remember everything that they got, but I had to mail some of it to our house and it hasn't arrived yet. The kids will love rediscovering all of their presents. Thanks Mom, Dad, Jon, Holly, Adellyn and William for making it such a fun Christmas Day. We were also excited to see Uncle Mike on Christmas. I am sure that Sadie doesn't remember meeting him before, but my girls acted like they had known him and been around him for years. It was such a blessing to see everyone again and feel of their love this holiday season.




No comments:
Post a Comment