Monday, March 29, 2010

Mt. Bonnell

Thursday morning we went on a hike. Well, it wasn't a real hike.


We basically just climbed a bunch of rocky steps. It was enough for me though. I think that everyone who passed me was getting a big kick out of watching the pregnant lady climb the steps.
I got a few comments about making sure that I don't have the baby on the mountain. It is funny how everyone talks to me when I am pregnant. Mostly people inform me that I am having a baby boy. They are quite disappointed and shocked when I reply that the baby is a girl. I guess that it is something about how I am carrying the baby all in the front.







We took a picnic lunch and the girls spent some time gathering treasures.
The tree blossoms smelled so wonderful. The girls went on a little walk with Martin and would sneak back to surprise us and present us with a gift of blossoms.

1 comment:

TOVAR said...

I totally appreciate the stair climbing experience. I would get many a stares and a few aggravated sighs during my morning trek up the JSB stairs on the backside of BYU campus when I was pregnant with Mia. I also think it's funny how everyone is sure of the gender based on how you are carrying the baby. It looks like you have been having fun.