Friday, March 5, 2010

Kylie had her annual eye exam last week. Her eyes have changed over the last year and we ended up with a new prescription. I took it in to EyeMart a couple of days ago and they informed me that it would be cheaper to buy two entirely new frames as well as replace the lenses rather then keep our original frames. I guess they were having some special.

I hesitated for a second because we actually just got her these frames about 6 months ago when her original glasses broke and we were no longer in San Antonio to use the warranty. But how could I say no to new cute glasses and less money too?

Kylie picked out the purple ones, which I was not thrilled with. She also wanted some bright pink ones, but I said that she could only pick out one and I got to pick out the other. We agreed, and now she has these purple frames, which I actually really like on her now!
And I chose some dark brown/black frames. I don't know how often she will wear the ones that I chose, but I am sure that I can convince her to wear them when it really counts.

Sadie was so sad that she wasn't getting her own pair. All in due time!

1 comment:

Katrina Rasband said...

love the purple! alexis just got red ones! (they are on her bday blog) you look awesome kylie!