My life, as I try to understand the ins and outs of raising my children and being a good wife, mother, friend, and person.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Father's Day
We love you Miki! We wish you the best Father's Day even though you are half a world away from us. We are thinking of you and missing you. Thanks for all that you do. We think you are amazing!
Those pictures are just precious! It sounds like you guys stayed busy and had lots of fun while Miki was home. I bet your girls are great helpers with the new baby while he is gone. We need to talk one of these days. I'll give you a call sometime. You're amazing!
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
4 comments:
What sweet pictures! I bet Miki is grateful to have such treasures to enjoy on the other side of the world. You amaze me.
Those pictures are just precious! It sounds like you guys stayed busy and had lots of fun while Miki was home. I bet your girls are great helpers with the new baby while he is gone. We need to talk one of these days. I'll give you a call sometime. You're amazing!
Such cute photos of your girls! How are you doing? We're homeless so call me on my cell when you get a chance.
Those are such sweet pictures! I love the one with Sadie and Kiley smiling at each other. Cute girls!
Post a Comment