

Kylie had her dance recital on May 8th, her birthday. She was so excited that they were on the same day. It was also my due date for Lanie. Kylie was hoping that her sister would be born on her birthday and I was hoping that she wouldn't be so that we could enjoy Kylie's birthday and so that I could see her dance. I won!

It was so much fun to see her get all dressed up and get up on that stage. She gets so nervous to do things like this, but no matter how nervous she is, she will always do her best. You would never be able to tell how nervous she was. I was so happy that Miki got to be there to cheer her on.

Here is Kylie with Mackenzie. They are in the same kindergarten class.

Sounds like Sadie wants to do it next year.
1 comment:
So cute! She looks adorable in her dance costume!
Post a Comment