
I just wanted to show everyone this great toy that Santa got for Kylie this Christmas. The Digital Arts and Crafts Studio by Fisher Price. It hooks up to our computer and using a stylus she can draw, color, make crafts, invitations, crowns, paper dolls, do dot-to-dot, etc. She loves it and spent over an hour doing it all by herself today.
Kylie really isn't that computer savvy yet and has just learned how to use a mouse to navigate some of her computer games without mom's help. She loves to draw and color and this is just another fun medium for her to do it in.
Here are some of her works of art.
This was one of her first pictures (obviously she would choose a princess theme!)
Kylie said that these gorillas were in a dark and spooky forest.






2 comments:
I was wondering about this toy for Lexi, so I'm glad to see that you like it. Looks like Kyle's an artist. Fun stuff!
I like the disclaimer statement at the first the best. Ha, ha!
Post a Comment