Monday, February 4, 2008

A Park Day

We had music time this morning. The girls love it, but you would never be able to tell by their faces in these pictures. Actually, Sadie was having a pretty rough day today. Pre-terrible twos?
Paige Nelson (sitting to Kylie's left) came over to play for awhile after music class. It was all princesses, princesses, princesses! It always is. I don't know why it should be anything other than that. I wonder when this princess phase passes, or does it!?
Our Family Home Evening activity was a fun picnic at the park. It has been so warm the last couple of days, we had to get out of the house. I went picture crazy!

How can you deny this cute girl anything!?! She actually got this excited because she saw one of the huge planes that flies over the Air Force base.
This picture of Kylie was not planned. I am so sad that it isn't focused very well though.

I love how Kylie tries to look and act so mature (or does what she thinks will make her seem older and bigger).


I think the park was the best part of Sadie's day today. What do you think?

No comments: