Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Heard From Miki Last Night

Miki was finally able to call me last night. It was the first time that I have heard from his since Thursday night. Sometimes a week can seem like an eternity! He seemed to be in very good spirits, especially since he said that he had strep throat last week! Luckily, they took some good medications with them. I can't wait to see him and hear all about his adventures.
My beautiful girls. Sadie is finally getting use to the fact that she needs to look up at me when I am trying to take her picture. She likes to make things difficult.

Uncle Marty came down from Austin tonight. The girls had so much fun playing with him and Aunt Chrissy. And it is nice to have some adult conversation in the house. We always love having family and friends visit. Hint Hint!!!

No comments: