Okay, so I know that it has been a long time since I last posted anything. Let's just say that my life has been a little CRAZY!
Since my last post, we had Grandpa Martin and Grandma Mimosa to visit, Easter, Kylie finally kick the thumbsucking habit, Uncle Marty and Aunt Chrissy to visit, a mini vacation with Miki to the Riverwalk, the Da Valle Family to visit, Kylie biff it on the toilet paper roll holder thingy (further explanation to come), Sadie with Roseola (not a very nice viral infection), Daddy-Daughters Campout, Stake musical rehearsals for hours and hours and hours, and finally, tonight was our first performance.
The last 5 weeks have been such a whirlwind and I promise to post details and pictures soon! But for now (here you go Mimosa!), you get to see a video of me pretending to be Cosette from Les Miserable. Actually, some of the cast thought I was 16 years old. Man, that felt good! I haven't done this type of thing for a long time, and I feel a little rusty, but it was sooooo fun!
Enjoy!



5 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world :)
Your performance was SO great (and I loved to see it again on video). I was way impressed! Way to share your many talents!
You did an awesome job! The whole show was lovely!
You looked wonderful and it sounded great!
Wow! that was great. I wish I could have been there to see the whole thing.
That was a stake production? Wow that is great... and you did a wonderful job from what I could see in the video clip. I hope you have a recording of the whole production. I love you Tovi, you are so talented.
Post a Comment