Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Snow Fun

Grandpa, Cameron, Kylie, Sadie and I went out in the snow again on New Year's Eve. It was such a beautiful sunny day with fresh powder covering everything. Not the best snowman or snowball making snow, but fun enough for my girls.

Sadie enjoyed being able to eat some of it. Next time I may have to bring out the snow cone flavorings for her.








Kylie and Cameron had a little bit of a snowball fight, ending with Kylie's face being covered in snow. She wasn't too happy with her cousin at that point. She got back at him later with an icicle down his neck.




Grandpa and I had a good time watching the fun, well I watched, Grandpa did get involved a little in the snowball fights.

2 comments:

Kevin and Kristen said...

So glad that you were with family for the holidays! And a white one at that! How fun.

DocLT said...

Ah! The girls look so happy in the snow. I think about you ladies often! Sending happy thought your way and safe thought to the sandbox :0)