His plane got in a little after 10:00 pm. I put the girls to bed at 7:00 then woke them up again at 10:00 to go get daddy. I have never heard Kylie talk so much, so quickly, about so many random topics as I did last night on the car ride to the airport. She was so excited to get her daddy that she was completely giddy. At one point she did say, mommy let's not talk anymore. I just want to sit here quietly. I responded that that sounded fine to me. Then about two minutes later, Kylie was jabbering away again.
None of us could stop smiling the whole ride home. Even though the girls were very tired, they couldn't get enough of their dad.
Miki surprised us all with souvenirs from Honduras. He got the girls some candy and money, as well as some crayons carved out of sticks. He also got Kylie a Honduras soccer jersey and shorts. He got Sadie a little purse and a t-shirt. He brought the family two nativity scenes and an authentic Honduras machete (actually, it says that it was made in El Salvador!)
Did I say already that we missed Miki and that we are so glad to have him back?! Well, it's true. I love him!



2 comments:
Welcome back Miki! I think its cute how Kylie was so excited... and I can't wait see the nativity sets. Fun gift!
So glad to hear that Daddy is back home safe and sound!
Post a Comment